Mayor of Kozani
In the 2010 elections, the citizens voted him to be the first mayor of the new Kallikratic Municipality of Kozani.
He has been elected to the Board of Directors of KEDE since 2011 and represents it in the Hellenic Recycling Company.
He has been actively involved in a number of initiatives and activities of the Municipality of Kozani for many years.
He holds a BSc in Chemical Engineering from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and serves on the Department of Environment and Spatial Planning of the Region of Western Macedonia.
During his studies he was the president of the student association of Kozani Prefecture (1977-1978).
During the period 1987-1993 he was an elected member of the delegation of the Technical Educational Institute of Western Macedonia.
• Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Municipal Library (1994-1998)
• Deputy mayor of environment and cleaning (1997-1998)
• Deputy Mayor in charge of urban planning (2000)
• CEO of DEPEPOK SA (1999-2005)
• President of DIADYMA (1998-2007)
• Deputy Mayor for Technical Works (2001-2008)
• Deputy Mayor of Town Planning (2009-17 / 2/2010)
• From 22-9-2009 until 31-8-2014 he was the Mayor of Kozani
• Vice-chair of the KEDC Committee on Sustainable Development, the Environment and Spatial Planning
• KEDE representative at the National Council on Spatial Planning and Sustainability
He was born in 1956 in Kozani where he lives until now.